Am i eligible for mortgage assistance?

Discussion in 'Free Money for People in Need' started by Ammo_Ram, Apr 21, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Ammo_Ram

Ammo_Ram Newbie

Does anyone know where I could find all the requirements for mortgage assistance programs. I am on a low income with an mortgage and I have a feeling that I might be eligible for help. Any financial assistance advice would be appreciated. Thanks
  2. Barking1967

Barking1967 Newbie

If you're looking for mortgage assistance advice then I would highly recommend the resources available on USA.Gov which outlines all the programs and requirements. The links have been outlined below.

Good Luck
  3. Sadia

Sadia Administrator

4. Shobir

Shobir Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    upload_2014-4-28_13-30-19.png

The HFA mortgage assistance program created the innovation fund for the home owners who were struggling the most. This program has unemployment mortgage assistance programs, mortgage reinstatements programs, modification assistance programs and transition assistance programs.

All of the above programs can help you to reduce your mortgage repayments which can help struggling families. The general requirements are as follows

- Freddie Mac must respond to HFA requests and accept mortgage assistance
    - HFA responsible for borrower eligibility
    - Freddie Mac servicers must not solicit borrowers for any

For more information on the Freddie Mac HSA program check out the resources below

HFA Mortgage Assistance Program