Any help welcome

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Mrgaryt85, May 6, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Mrgaryt85

Mrgaryt85 Newbie

Hi, my name's Gary and I'm in desperate need of help for my family.

I intended to keep this all private and get in touch with some wealthy generous people directly but it turns out they are very hard to get hold off. I have gone with the option of creating a fund anything page

an honest plea for help - FundAnything

I apologize as it sounds (and maybe is) like I am having a meltdown, I am desperate and I don't expect people here to finance me but any help in sharing my story would be great full.
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @Mrgaryt85 and welcome to the Find Some Money Forum. I have shared this post on my Facebook and Twitter page and wish you all the best in your crowdfunding campaign. You could also try sites like GoFundMe.com to raise more for your cause. Good Luck.

I Need 1000 Dollars in a Week! What Can I Do | Find Some Money