Best christmas charities for low income families

Discussion in 'Christmas Assistance for Low Income Families' started by admin, Nov 11, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Simrin

Simrin Newbie

This is turning out to be a monumental thread! Great work guys, some really inspiring and helping resources here which will surely benefit low income families and individuals. I thought I would add more useful resources by sharing information on Christmas Assistance Programs in Utah Salt Lake City. I definitely agree that if this great information was presented better it would make a better impact so I look forward to the front page of FSM.

Christmas Assistance Program in Utah Salt Lake City

Most of the Christmas Assistance Programs in Utah are funded by private donations and money given from businesses and wealthy individuals. The money is used to help vulnerable people like low income individuals and families, needy children, disabled and elderly people as well as lonely and homeless people. All the donations are used to buy food baskets, gifts, toys and even hot Christmas meals during Thanksgiving and Christmas.

1: The Salvation Army
    Every State has a Salvation Army that's willing to help during the Christmas period. The Salvation Army in Salt Lake City offer food baskets, hot meals, toys, gifts and even Angel Tree programs to help make Christmas Magical. This should be your first port of call.
    Address: 438 South 900 West
    Salt Lake City Utah 84104
    Telephone: (801) 363-1091

2: Toys for Tots
    The US Marine Corps have a toys for tots program which is also called the Salt Lake Marine Corps Reserve Center. Every needy child will receive a Free Toy for Christmas. Spaces are limited to register early to avoid disappointment.
    Address: 116 Pollock Road
    Fort Douglas Utah 84113
    Telephone: (801) 583-7318

3: The SLC Mission
    The Salt Lake City Mission Church in the city center offers needy homeless individuals with a hot meal as well as food baskets, some of these individuals may also be given gifts and clothes and an opportunity to get themselves off the street.
    Address: 1151 South Redwood Road
    Salt Lake City Utah 84104
    Telephone: (801) 355-6310

4: The Good Samaritan Program
    The Good Samaritan Program is run by volunteers and donors on East South Temple and offers help to low income families, needy children as well as senior citizens. The program offers free meals, food baskets and on some occasions offer toys and gifts. Take Action and call them now.
    Address: 347 East South Temple
    Salt Lake City Utah 84103
    Telephone: (801) 325-5633

5: The Crossroads Urban Center
    The Crossroads Urban Center offers hot meals and food baskets during Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving but spaces are limited so you need to call them before spaces run out.
    Address: 347 South $00 East
    Salt Lake City Utah 84111
    Telephone: (801) 364-7765
  2. Kalpana

Kalpana Newbie

i am in need money for my family expenses please help me to over come . why i am asking i am single to handle the family my father died , my husband applied for divorce for his another girl friend in this bad situation i stayed with my mother and she suffered with sugar and b.p and i dont have any job and we dont have any other source to get money . i want to start the small business like cloths or travels so please help me.
  3. Anne Marie

Anne Marie Newbie

This is an excellent list of charities that do commendable work during Christmas. My particular favorite is Toys for Tots and I've seen first hand how they can make a significant difference. Thanks for sharing the list and Merry Christmas