Best invention marketing companies here and abroad

Discussion in 'Starting A Business/ Business Ideas' started by Tiplady, Jul 26, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Tiplady

Tiplady Newbie

I'm looking for a invention marking company to market my invention. The trouble is they cost so much. Does anyone know of any invention marketing companies that charge a reasonable fee? I was thinking about using firms in India offering invention marketing, has anyone had any experience with outsourcing their invention marketing abroad? Need some direction.
    Simrin likes this.
  2. Simrin

Simrin Newbie

Invention Marketing companies do charge a lot of money but there is a way to bypass the costs by using freelance invention marketing consultants available on freelance sites such as Upwork.com. Before you dismiss the idea you should create an account on Upwork.com and then post your job. You will get a variety of freelance consultants who have many hours of work under their belt along with positive reviews. You can interview these candidates and choose a suitable per hour use of service or create a contract for the job. If you do take the freelance route you could save a lot of money. I did a quick search on Upwork.com and found invention marketing consultants for as little as $25 dollars per hour!

Top 10 Invention Marketing Freelancers For Hire In August 2016 - Upwork