Best single parent grants for college students with young children

Discussion in 'Grants for Mothers/Single Mothers' started by NewYorkMelanie, Jul 28, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Hey everyone, its been a long time since I posted. Hope everyone is well. I'm looking for single parent grants for college students who have young children. I've finally made the decision to get back to studying and my parents have offered to help with my young children. I want to know what the best single parent grant for college students I can apply for. I'm serious about educating myself and have got excellent grades so far. I'm determined to make a success of myself and a single parent college grant would be so helpful for travel, books, equipment, laptop or computer. All the money would go towards my studies so please help a single mother in need :)