Can i ask taylor swift for money? how much is she worth? contact details?

Discussion in 'Asking Celebrities for Help' started by Quentin, Nov 16, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Quentin

Quentin Newbie

Does anyone know how to contact Taylor Swift for money. I've heard that she's a very generous celebrity with a high net worth, she's also a fan and I would love to meet her one day!
  2. SueStanton

SueStanton Newbie

First of all here is Taylor Swifts Contact Details

Fan Mail Address:
    Taylor Swift​
    Taylor Swift Entertainment​
    242 West Main Street​
    PMB 412​
    Hendersonville, TN 37075​
    USA​

Taylor Swift is one of the most talented young up and coming stars, she is a singer and songwriter and has great looks that people adore. So how much is Taylor Swift worth? Well she has been around for about 5 years now and over this period of time she has got richer and richer, her songs and song writing skills have definitely improved and as a result is set to become one of the top earners in the business.

How much money does she have?

TS has amassed a fortune of over $250m according to Celebrity Net Worth, this money has been coming from the songs that she writes and sings, she has a great talent for recording songs that really sell and if she continues at the rate she is going the she will be up there with the top artists who earn in excess of $100m per year.

How has she done it?

TS is very young and at the time of writing this article she is in her mid 20’s, she is a great talent for her age and I have no doubt that as she matures and her business credentials grow she will be in a position to make her money really work hard, watch out this is a multi millionaire of the future and with those pretty looks she can go as far as she wants.

Where does TS come from?

She was born in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania where she later relocated to Nashville with her family; she started her career from Nashville and then went on from there. She has always looked after her family and friends and regularly visits her hometown; this is a really down to earth person where celebrity stardom has not made her forget her roots which she values so much.

How did TS begin her career?

She started her career singing country-pop music which was becoming more and more popular, a year after signing with Big Machine Records she released her first single and has never looked back. What I really like about her songs is that they really seem to have great lyrics and can lift your mood and make you feel better about yourself, she has a great talent and the financial rewards will be bigger in the future.

Where has Taylor Swift achieved?

She has achieved many number 1 spots in the music charts and some of her albums have gone Platinum in four countries, six times in the USA alone, with all this success she has really become very wealthy and if she continues at the rate she is going she will dominate the country music scene and make a lot of money.

What will she do now?

The logical progression would be into film making, she has great looks and has shown that she is very competent in front of the camera; if she can crack Hollywood then she can become one of the biggest financial powerhouses in Tinsel town alongside Madonna. I really believe that she has a great future in front of her and her net worth will only rise.
  3. vo van Thanks. Bài viết của bạn rất hay UP TOP cho bạn
  4. daftar slot Cho mình một vé

Hỗ trợ 6989702804