christmas help needed for my daughter and grand kids!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by tamara ferguson, Dec 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Hello, My name is Tamara Ferguson (480) 203-7337), and I'm trying to get help for my daughter and her family in Tipp City,Ohio. She has 4 children Alyssa 12,Braylen 2 and the twin boys Christian and Tristan will be 1 yr. old in January 2014. The 1 twin Christian was born with a defect, Partially grown ear, which will be on-going problem with his hearing in the future as well as now. My daughter has not much of an income, she's on Disability(SSI) and gets food stamps. But, I, as well get SSI myself, and I live in Scottsdale,Arizona. I feel awful, I cannot help her out with Christmas for my 4 grand children. She and her fiance' were working but due to paying for a sitter and all, She lost her job. She has no Christmas presents for the kids! and I am asking for help, for her and her family. She has a tree, and my grand daughter who is 12 doesn't quite understand the finances. They don't know that I'm doing this and I want to help their Christmas wishes to come true. They need clothes, the twins wear a size 18 months and the 2 yr. old wears a 2T. Alyssa needs shoes and winter snow boots as well as clothes. She wears a size 10 in womens shoes. And a size 7/8 womens clothes. She needs under clothes as well. My daughter also needs clothes too. she feels that her kids come first! I agree. she wears a size 5 pants, and medium in tops. Her Fiancee' Jayson needs a winter coat and gloves(size medium), to go and find some type of work. They need winter clothes, like hats,gloves,boots(size 10), She lives at- 635 South Third Street Tipp City,Ohio 45371. her phone# is 1-937-683-0439. My son Todd Spiller lives with them and does odd jobs as well. He needs a winter coat and gloves and work boots to go find work, he were's a large and size 10 shoe. Please help them out! They are really trying as a family. My heart is broken cause of their needs, and i'm in a tough situation and cannot help them. My address is 980 North Granite Reef # 302 Scottsdale,Arizona 85257. my email is tammyferguson68@gmail.com Thank you and God Bless You and Merry Christmas!
    Tbrock likes this.
  2. Shobir

Shobir Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi Tamara, I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances, the good news is that help is available. Here is a list of all the charities that offer Christmas Assistance with gifts and toys.

Free Toys for Christmas for Low Income Needy Families

Also you might be interested in all the family support that's available from the government which is definitely worth checking out.

Help for Low Income Families
  3. Tbrock

Tbrock Newbie

4. Tbrock

Tbrock Newbie

Keep praying and trusting in GOD. he will work it out for your family. God bless. Merry Christmas.