Companies That Give Money for College

Discussion in 'Asking Corporate Philanthropists for Money' started by LiverpoolLife, Sep 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. LiverpoolLife

LiverpoolLife Newbie

Hey Nice Forum, wanted to ask a question. :) Does anyone know of any companies in the USA that give money for college. I want to improve my prospects and am looking for any internships, fellowships or scholarships that can help me achieve my goals. I have excellent academic skills and I want to avoid taking out expensive student loans as I detest having the burden of loan money hanging over my head. If anyone can give me the names and contact details of companies that give money for colleges and schools I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.
  2. I've bookmarked a humongous list from the foundation center, basically it has details on the top 100 foundations in America that are giving money away. The majority of these foundations offer education assistance in the form of fellowship, scholarship and internships. You need to check this list out and then bookmark this thread so you can go through the list one by one and choose which one to apply for. The Foundation Center also has excellent resources on grant writing and proposal writing for these scholarship, some of these courses cost money and others are free, I think you should consider one of these courses as it could make the difference between securing a scholarship and being sent a rejection letter.
  3. Sadia

Sadia Administrator

MasterZander! You forgot to post the link?