Creative ways to make money fast - need to earn money in my spare time

Discussion in 'Personal Finance Q & A' started by LaughDontCry, Jul 7, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. LaughDontCry

LaughDontCry Newbie

I have debts, I have bills. I work 5 days a week and don't want to take a second job. I want to use the 2 days off that I have to make money. Are there any creative ways to make money fast? If anyone has any experience making money using their creative minds please share your ideas. I love making things, I enjoy expressing myself by designing and I have been known to string interest sentences together! I need to be pointed in the right direction towards proven ways to make money. I reckon the more creativity I unleash the more money I can make! Please point me in the right direction.
    james oduor and Miles like this.
  2. Miles

Miles Newbie

You could make something like soap and then sell it for a small fortune on eBay. There is a lot of demand for beauty products and if you can produce something nobody else has produced you could make a lot of market. The soap market has exploded in recent years with different types of soaps to whiten skin, brighten skin, for acne. If you can find some sort of ingredient and add it to the soap there is a good chance of making a nice income.

james oduor likes this.
  3. james oduor

james oduor Newbie

You can sell arts and crafts on sites like Etsy.com. There are very positive reviews on the website which is very friendly. There are a lot of sellers making more than a thousand per month and its definitely creative. If you have creative flair as well as an eye for attention you could make money. At the beginning you wont make a lot but once you've found a niche you could make a nice regular income and quench your creative desires. Good Luck.

Check out the video below by Starla who made 2860 dollars in 2 days. It sounds like a impossible task but it was done!