Donations welcome

Discussion in 'Asking Philanthropists for Help' started by Donna jones, Nov 28, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Donna jones

Donna jones Apprentice

I need a V6 motor, mine blew up 9,10 months ago. Cost is 1,500 to 1,600 dollars. I am on disability barely surviving. Soon to be homeless. Then also the cost to put the motor in. My wish is for someone to help make my dream come true. I wish I had a car again! I'm hoping for a miracle this Christmas! Please help me someone out there! Merry Christmas
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hell0, @Donna jones and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I am sorry to hear about your personal circumstances and hope things improve very quickly.

I was concerned to hear that you are soon to be homeless. You must speak to your landlord immediately to put an agreement in place so you can continue living in your present home while you pay off your arrears. As you are on disability you may be eligible for rental assistance which will help with your rent. You should also make time to see charities such as The Salvation Army as they can offer advice and guidance on how to avoid homelessness.

With regards to your V6 dream, you should set up a crowdfunding campaign on sites such as GoFundMe.com and ask people for donations. If you can set up an effective campaign you may be able to get the money you need to fulfil your dreams. I wish you all the best.

I Need 1000 Dollars in a Week! What Can I Do | Find Some Money
  3. promo gifts Loay hoay tìm giờ mới thấy. Cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẽ nhé! Chúc mua may bán đắt nha

4. vo van bạn xem bài viết này nhé rất chi tiết
  5. vo van hôm trước vừa qua chỗ bác này mua xong dùng mấy tháng rồi vẫn thấy ok
  6. Cpanel acc Zalo - O789225888 Mua sắm an toàn và tiện lợi với hình thức giao hàng nhận tiền của chúng tôi. Mọi thứ bạn cần được đưa đến bậc cửa nhà bạn chỉ sau 1 cú nhấp chuột
    GAPO

GAPO

GAPO
  7. TTTT Lease Bạn đã có dự định gì cho chủ nhật?