Easiest personal loans to get approved for? need money quickly

Discussion in 'Borrow Money' started by Bizzy_Lizzy, Aug 4, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Bizzy_Lizzy

Bizzy_Lizzy Newbie

What is the easiest personal loan to get approved for? I want to consolidate all my credit card balances into one payment. I don't have the best credit but its OK and I always pay my minimum payments on time. I now want to settle my credit card accounts in an attempt to boost my credit score so I can apply for a mortgage in the future. What is the easiest personal loan to get approved for with fairish credit and low interest rates without securing the loan to anything?
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    The easiest personal loan to get approved for can be found from the loan companies below. If you have bad credit there is a chance you could be approved for one of these loans. Unfortunately its not guaranteed that you'll get approved.

1. BadCreditLoans.com (Unsecured)
    2. Springleaf Financial (Secured)
    3. Peerform (Peer to Peer)
    4. Avant Loans (Unsecured)

You can try to apply for one of the loans above or you could try to boost your credit score and then apply. Personally, I would work on my credit score so I would be able to apply for Good credit cards and good mortgages in the future rather than relying on bad credit credit cards or mortgages for bad credit.

To boost your credit score try some of the tips below, it could make all the difference.

1. Have a few settled accounts on your credit file (Pay Off Full Balance)
    2. Go through credit file and remove old debt and fix inaccurate information
    3. Get on the voters list
    4. Remove unwanted financial associations that are holding you back
    5. Pay more than the minimum payment 7 days before the due date
    6. Don't transfer your balance all the time

These are only some of the tricks you can use to boost your credit score. Check out the video below which has more tricks to boost your credit score.

Also check out this Pin which I love from Home Loan Experts.

[​IMG]