Family in need of a miracle

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Shannon york, Dec 8, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Shannon york

Shannon york Newbie

Hello everyone my name is Shannon York im a single mother of 4 from Kentucky.I recently list my job because of missing work due ti my diabetic son being ill.And my family recieved an eviction notice last week we need 500 dollars to pay our rent and late fee or we will be on the streets i have reached out to organizations in my community but with limited resources they are unable to help us.I set up a gofundme to raise money but have only recieved 1 donation my kids will not get anything for christmas either as i dont have money to get them anything.If anyone can help or give me suggestions id be forever grateful ty and god bless.Here is the link to my gofundme if you cant donate please share if its not allowed to be posted please remove.
    Fundraiser by Shannon Lynn York : Christmas Miracle.
  2. Michael

Michael Apprentice

Hey, I just got a donation for a man and i think he is still helping. You can get in touch with him through his email and let him know how much you need. mrohde1969a@gmail.com