Family needs wheelchair van

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Jimmie, Apr 14, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Jimmie

Jimmie Newbie

Hi, my name is Jimmie my wife's name is Lavonne, and our son's name is Devin. Devin has Muscular Dystrophy, I have End Stage Renal disease, and my wife cares for both of us. Currently, I receive $986 dollars from disability my son receives $479 from SSI and my wife cares for both unable to work. We are in need of some help we need a wheelchair van to transport my Son to medical appointments and myself to Dialysis. Unable to buy one on our own due to credit and income we are forced to reach out and ask for help from others. Any donation getting us closer to our goal would be greatly appreciated we currently found some wheelchair vans priced between $20,000 and $49,000. Please help our family.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi @Jimmie and Welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I'm sorry to hear about you and your son and hope your circumstances improve in the future. It can be very hard to get about without a wheelchair van and hope you raise your target amount soon. I have shared this page on my Twitter and Facebook page so hopefully, other people might help you.

Going forward I think you would really benefit from a Crowdfunding campaign to raise money for a mobility van. Millions of people raise money using crowdfunding sites such as GoFundMe.com. You can publish your campaign on the site and share with people who might be willing to help. If you do decide to create a campaign please feel free to share here. Good Luck.

GoFundMe: #1 for Crowdfunding & Fundraising Websites