Fed up with paying taxes and want to move to a tax free country!

Discussion in 'Ways to Live Cheaper' started by Ammo_Ram, Nov 19, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Ammo_Ram

Ammo_Ram Newbie

It's really hard to get ahead in life while paying taxes, the sad fact is more than half of the money you earn goes to Uncle Sam to waste on lazy bums who cant be bothered to work and scrounge off the government. Don't get me wrong there are some people who are genuinely entitled to the benefits but there are some who just exploit the system. Over the past few weeks I've been seriously thinking about moving abroad to a Tax free country. The transition should be easy as I don't have a family and my business is based on the internet. I'm looking for a place where rents, groceries, transportation are cheap and there is no tax. Thanks in advance.
    Tiplady and SueStanton like this.
  2. SueStanton

SueStanton Newbie

If you are tired of paying taxes then you should really consider living where you don’t have so much government intervention with their fiscal policies. If you have done quite well for yourself then you might be trying to find the best places to live tax free. There are many exotic locations in the world where there is little or no tax and if you want to travel and live somewhere new then you should really consider moving to these places.

The first thing you have to do is assess how much tax you pay and how much the cost of living is in the country you pay tax. You then have to assess the cost of living tax free in another country. If you can see that you will make considerable savings then you should really give this some serious thought. For example if your income is $2000 per month and you pay $500 in taxes and $1000 in living expense and if you went to The Cayman Islands and you were able to secure a $2000 income and pay no taxes and the cost of living was $500 then you would be able to save $1500 per month as opposed to $500. This strategy makes sense financially.

Some of the territories that you should consider moving to are The Isle of Mann, Gibraltar and the Cayman Island. In these countries there are absolutely no taxes whatsoever which is why many of the rich people live there. Living tax free can be quite liberating, instead of paying taxes which the government uses as it pleases you will be able to spend or invest the income for yourself. You should see an increase in the standard of living and quality of life. Almost certainly these countries will have cheaper prices because there are no stealth taxes attached to goods and services.

Many people believe that it is unethical to move to such places and paying taxes to progress your country and people is an admirable thing to do. If you don’t take this line of thinking and you believe that you have worked really hard for your money and do not require any help from the government then this is something that you should consider, sometimes saving money and securing your families future is more important than the national and social interests.

Moving to these countries is relatively simple, depending on where you are currently residing the only thing you need to do is apply for a visa from a visa office. These country really welcome wealthy people as they know that tax breaks will make the economy thrive. The only downside to moving is that you have to leave behind the country you were born and bred in, you also have to say goodbye to your friends and families. As travel becomes more and more cheaper the chances of returning for visits are very high so you don’t have to say goodbye forever.

Overall if you are fed up of paying taxes from income that you have earned with so much hard work and enterprise without getting anything in return from the government you should really consider moving. Before you embark on this project make sure you thoroughly do your research, there is nothing worse than moving to another country and then getting into some sort of trouble financially, with a little patience and perseverance you can really improve the quality of your life.
    Tiplady likes this.