Financially falling

Discussion in 'Asking Celebrities for Help' started by Princezz Ashley, Jul 28, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Princezz Ashley

Princezz Ashley Apprentice

I am a 33 year old single mother of two teenage children. Age 15 my faughter and age 14 my son. Ioved into a house to offer ny children a better life and now i am facing eviction due to a lack of knowledge on my end. I have never had to financially maintain a home before or Utilities I only knew that at the time I was ready and thought I studied enough to prepare for this journey. Though I know learnig comes from doing. All I knew is my kids deserved better and that if I fidnt get them out of the projects soon they would fall statistics of another generation of project funded families. I made the move to better us and now I feel I made a mistake I have until 4pm today to get my water Utility in ir the city is coming to serve my eviction notice. Please understand i have nothing and nowhere else to go no family to turn to and no friends as with my busy life style there is not much time for fun or hanging out if not with my children. I am asking for assistance for $1000 dollars to help pay my water utility and ti get ny tags and insurance for my car that I may go back to work. I am askig from the bottom of my heart and would be willing to trade any of my skills, work , or time for a little assistance. I am also open to help with loaning me the money and working oit a payment plan and if push comes to shove I am willing to sell my car which is beyond any cash value to me because it eas left to ne by my grandfather who raised me but I cant stomache the though of seeig ny kids on the streets so I will be willing to let it go if I have to. Please if you can helo me contact me and i will give you more information on the matter at hand. as i am limited words here. Thank you for your time and have a day.
    Thank You Again,
    princezzamarie@gmail.com
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017