Free money for people

Discussion in 'Free Money for People in Need' started by Janet, Aug 12, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Janet

Janet Newbie

Hi my janet I live in los angeles ca.I have 5 kids two of them are young adults and three of them are minors .I been strungling in life since I left my husband he has our two boys we had together I cry everyday becus I wish I could have my boys 24/7 but my income dont let me I get calwork 630 cash and 700 of foodstamps but I been renting a room and sharing bathroom and kitchen now I have to leave becus my daughter had a baby and the manger dont want no one else so I need 750 dols for a rent deposit becus my 24 son only gets 200 very short on money to get my apartment Ineed 750 becus the total his 1250.00 I cry I dont what to do getting my apartment I would get my 2 boys that there with him pls helping I feel helpless but I cant be like this pls help me and God Bless all of them that helps me