Good Retail Jobs

Discussion in 'Frugal Tips For The Home' started by Diego, Jan 15, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Diego

Diego Newbie

@admin- you need more sections on this site- I didn't know where to put this thread, but I will just stick it here I guess :).

I was looking around to see which companies are known as being good places to work that might have entry level opportunities. I hear good things about Starbucks actually, but I also came across a list here which talks about retail jobs that pay well. Starbucks isn't on this list and WalMart is, which makes me wonder a bit as I haven't always heard great things about WalMart. But anyway, if you are looking for a part time job and and are wondering which companies might pay a little better on average, this list can probably help: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-top-hourly-wages-in-retail-industry-2013-4?op=1
    Eduardo likes this.
  2. Eduardo

Eduardo Newbie

Finding a great entry level job can be tough, especially depending on where you live. Thanks for including this link though, @Diego- I think a list of some of the best retail jobs like this can be helpful for people looking for fulltime work or even high school/college students needing something part time.

I found a list from AOL about good entry level jobs if it is of any use, but most of these jobs require a bachelor degreee: http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/03/25/high-paying-entry-level-jobs/.

However, some of them don't and the community might find it useful. It would be nice to see this thread take off and provide more resources for people looking for good part time work or entry level jobs.