Has Anyone Tried Asking Oprah Winfrey for Money?

Discussion in 'Asking Celebrities for Help' started by Shobir, Aug 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

?

Have You Received Help From Oprah?

1. Yes - She Helped Me

78.3%
  2. No - No Help given

21.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tiplady

Tiplady Newbie

Unfortunately Oprah Winfrey is a very sought after celebrity with a net worth over $3 billion, she does not accept unsolicited emails or letters, the best way to contact her is through her website contact form. Good Luck.
    Ammo_Ram, LaughDontCry, Juan and 2 others like this.
  2. Shabba Ranks

Shabba Ranks Newbie

Just read the article, really inspiring. It's disappointing that Oprah does not have a direct email address or another easy way to contact her to ask for financial assistance!
    Ammo_Ram, LaughDontCry, Juan and 2 others like this.
  3. Juan

Juan Newbie

If Oprah gave her email address she would be inundated with requests for help. I think she's better off helping people she wants.
  4. james oduor

james oduor Newbie

This is one of my favorite Oprah moment when she buys a new home for a deserved mother. Oprah is definitely one of the most generous celebrities of all time. Bless her! Enjoy.

LaughDontCry, Juan and Hide&Seek like this.
  5. Hide&Seek

Hide&Seek Newbie

I remember watching this, thanks for sharing. Definitely agree, she is one of the most generous celebrities around, Ellen a close second perhaps? For anyone thinking about contacting Oprah for help here is proof that she does help people who deserve money. Great Vid.
    Ammo_Ram, LaughDontCry and Juan like this.
  6. Juan

Juan Newbie

Oprah Winfrey contact details are impossible to find. One way to contact the billionaire philanthropist I guess is through her agent. Fortunately I was able to find her agents details! Good Luck

Lisa Halliday
    Harpo Productions
    Harpo Studios
    110 North Carpenter Street
    Chicago, IL 60607-2146
    Phone: 310-278-5559
    Ammo_Ram and LaughDontCry like this.
  7. LaughDontCry

LaughDontCry Newbie

You can email Oprah Winfrey by guessing her email address. I've read many posts on the internet on how fans guessed the email address of billionaire philanthropists and got a response. I would try permutations of her name and then different extensions such as Oprah.Winfrey, O.Winfrey, or Oprah.W etc. You can try extensions such as Harpo.com, OWN.com, Yahoo.com, or Hotmail.com. This is a long shot but worth the trouble if you really want to reach out and contact her. Good Luck.
    Ammo_Ram likes this.
  8. Ammo_Ram

Ammo_Ram Newbie

Knowing how to contact Oprah Winfrey for financial help is useful if she actually responds. Emailing and sending letters to Oprah is a good way to reach out however if you think about it millions of other people are doing the same thing so she wont have time to respond to everyone. A better way to reach out is by contacting the Oprah Winfrey show and requesting to be in the cast. At the moment there are casting opportunities for the following

Family Business in Big Trouble
    Teen Spending Out of Control
    Show Me the Money
    Biracial Religious Relationship Causing Trouble
    Family in Total Chaos
    What’s Holding You Back?
    Is Your Family in Turmoil

Go to her website and then click on contact and then casting. If you are eligible to appear on her show it would give you a great opportunity to reach out and ask for help. Avoid asking Oprah for money from the outset and instead focus on building a long term relationship.
  9. Donna jones

Donna jones Apprentice

The stories are so inspiring, I love this site!
  10. Aleksa

Aleksa Newbie

Does anyone have an email address? I want to write to her asking for help.
    admin likes this.
  11. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi @Aleksa, there are many ways to contact Oprah Winfrey who does help people in need, I would suggest you read the following article which gives all the ways to contact the billionaire for help. I wish you all the best.

Contact Oprah Winfrey by Oprah Winfrey