Help me get my children back

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by countrysoul2018, Apr 14, 2018.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. My name is Nicole. I have two small children under the age of 5. I am a single mother on a fixed income. I've lost my home, Lost all of $3500 of my income taxes, Lost my car bc my step mom took everything that I worked hard for after my son got hit by a car! Most importantly, I lost my children because when I get to happy someone always ends up crashing my world! I'm a wonderful mom! I love both of my children! They are my reason to breathe and keep fighting for them! I cry daily because I'm tired of getting everything taken from me, having to struggle and figure out how to give my children a better life than what I had. I want my children to grow up knowing that I tried mama tried I want my kids to be able to ask me for things I may not have to worry about how I'm going to get it for them. Please help me. I'm tired of being tired of struggling from everyday life. May God bless you thank you so much 20161122_142334.jpg