Help me to be better

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Orsenia Amerany Fuah, Sep 16, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. I do not know where to start. I really appreciate you, you are a good person who likes to help a lot of people .. but this time if you do not mind helping me .. that is where your help will change my life for the better of me this time .. please help me .. I did not find the way out to my problem .. I am a civil servant who has been wrong in managing finances .. I work as a small-ranking civil servant .. my salary is not enough to pay my debts .. I have to pay the rent every month. . no way to pay my debt .. I've tried .. but as if all doors were closed in front of me ... I want to change for the better .. I do not want to have a debt again .. but if someone would open the door of the heart to help people like me .. this is very important and meaningful for me .. please help me .. please help me .. you have helped many people .. also .. please help me ..