Help my family

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by alex97, Mar 21, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. alex97

alex97 Newbie

Hi.
    I am Alex a normal man who suffers from depression.

I used to be rich and work in the city, now I have to go to the local library and go on the computers to find something.

Someone who can help me?

All I need is your time and money and we will both feel better.

I was a IT technician and got to the top of my game now I live in the streets with nowhere to go, my family live in the USA and I would like to move over their and start a fresh but I can't afford a flight.

I was so settled and then I crashed my car and the whole world fell apart all I need is your help to make me and my family survive my family in the USA are broke and need financial help we just need you to help us keep going for the rest of our lives without no money worries.

I am asking one generous person for £12,000,000 for all 10 of us this will last the whole of are lives and my brother and sisters will live care free for they're lives please I'd do anything.

Depression is the worst thing in the world imagine you are feeling low and you can't get out of bed because you feel so rubbish so you sleep to see if you feel better afterwards but now you feel worse.

So you then get ideas that your not worth anything that are you doing here I want to die and the only thing that keeps you going is hope one day you'll have no worries.

Hope you'll be rich hope I'll have a life I am asking you from the bottom of my heart please be my hope we all need this I need this my life depends on this I don't know how far i'll go please please please save me and family.

if you are intrested in helping me then email me on 1010alexbarr@gmail.com
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi @alex97, and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I am sorry to hear about your car crash and your present circumstances.

The first thing you need to do is keep faith and hope that things will improve. Always pray to God and you will find a way, I guarantee it.

Secondly, you must be proactive and not give up. You must endure and keep going. If you're going through hell keep going as Winston Churchill would say.

I would also advise you to create a GoFundMe.com page to ask people for help. More people are likely to donate if you have a GoFundMe.com account.

Also, the amount you requested is too much. People will not donate 12 million. You must ask for something reasonable.

I have shared your post on my Facebook and Twitter account and wish you all the best.