Help please

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Christina, Jun 26, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Christina

Christina Newbie

OK, here it goes. I am married to a guy outside of the country. I am Canadian and he is Brazilian. He has been working the last year on a cruise ship and I found out two days ago he has cheated and moved on with someone else.

I have a son with him who has medical problems and he doesn't pay support. I need to travel to brazil to organize stuff with a lawyer for child support and stuff but I can't afford to pay my flight I don't have and good or bad credit so I was told I couldn't get a credit card and I am not working as I have to be home with him.

Can you please help me? What are my options and what can I do to get money I have only two weeks? any suggestions help ty.
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi @Christina and Welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I'm sorry to hear about your matrimonial problems. I would suggest the best way to raise money quickly for Lawyers is to set up a Crowdfunding Campaign. If you set up the page on a site like GoFundMe.com and ask people for help they may oblige. I am happy to share any campaign on my Facebook and Twitter sites.

I desperately need $100 dollars today what can i do | Find Some Money