Help request !!

Discussion in 'About Us' started by Jeevan Vishwakarma, Aug 30, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Jeevan Vishwakarma

Jeevan Vishwakarma Apprentice

Dear Sir,
    Greetings !!

Thank you, FSM for giving us a platform to share our problems for help.

With high expectations, I would like to request for help for the new beginning of me & my family's life.

My name is Jeevan, I am 31 and living with my supporting wife (Housewife) and my 1-year-old daughter in Palghar, Maharashtra, India.
    Our life was tough but we use to cope and manage somehow as I was underpaid. Still wondering how I was able to manage, had little debt & my expenses to clear which was just accumulating day by day as I was unable to save a penny.

The nightmare started when I lost my job, right now unemployed from June 2017. The daily expenses and debt have given me tough shoulder which dragged me into isolated darkness. The situation got worse when my daughter suffered from normal fever and I had to delay treatment as I was cashless and my last 15 days salary was yet to get in my account, I was criticized by my own family and every day the same thing is going on. I am fine with it and accept it as it is my responsibility to take care of my family.
    My request to you is that I am in need of money urgently which will surely give me a new light of my life. Being unemployed and sitting home just gives me feeling of being lifelessness. I am scared due to the Jobless situation.
    As of today, my only motive is to keep my family happy, I don't want the luxurious life, just the smile on the faces of my family is the luxury for me.

I have no other options, so I am putting my pride aside and request your money for our survival and getting back on track of life.

Please look into my situation and help me for my debt, pending bills and daily expenses for a new life and happy family.

My details are as follows:

Full Name: Jeevan Vishwakarma
    Work Status: Unemployed.
    Monthly Earning: Nil
    Email ID: Jeevan.vish@gmail.com
    Help needed: 13650 $ (USD 13650)

After receiving the donation, I am going to clear all my debt, pending bills & will get the treatment of my wife after doing her physical check-up. And then I ll continue my job and will focus on my career and grow in my life.

With High Expectations,
    Jeevan V
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @Jeevan Vishwakarma, and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum.

I am sorry to hear about your circumstances and I pray that your job situation changes soon, being unemployed with responsibilities can be very stressful, please, keep the faith and do not lose hope. God will give you a way!

I will share your post on my Facebook and Twitter account so hopefully, you will receive some traffic.

I would also advise you to start a crowdfunding campaign on sites such as GoFundMe.com, you will be able to upload pictures and any proof to make your donation request more professional.

Please, feel free to keep the conversation going and I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.

Good luck and God bless you.
  3. Jeevan Vishwakarma

Thank you Admin for your reply and sharing my request.

I hope someone helpful turn up to give me hand.

And surely, I will try not loosing hope. Still hunting for a job, let's hope for the best.

With Expectations,
    Jeevan V
  4. admin

Admin Post
    Thanks for your response @Jeevan Vishwakarma, I'm glad you have high hopes and faith in God. It is only a matter of time before a door opens up for you.

Take Care, my friend and God bless you!
  5. Jeevan Vishwakarma

I am still positive and waiting for the door to open and presuming that the hand is coming to pull me from this burden of darkness for better life.
    admin likes this.
  6. admin

Admin Post
    With patience, success will come. It's just a matter of time.
  7. Jeevan Vishwakarma

Main problem with my situation is time is getting worse day by day, hope is still in my heart and working hard to get good and stable job.
    But down the line burden of responsibility is accumulating where I am showing less and trying to solve but it's emerging and situations turned into Iceberg.
    admin likes this.
  8. admin

Admin Post
    I understand, however, you must not fall into despair as this is when things can turn bad quickly. Have faith and keep looking for opportunities. Praying helped me when I had no job and was helpless.

I wish you all the best brother.
  9. Jeevan Vishwakarma

Thanks bro for motivating and praying. Still waiting for the God's Angel.