Help with a few day loan any interest

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Laurene Honeybill, Aug 29, 2019.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Need help. I'm not one to ask for anything, in fact this is not for myself. My friend needs a fast loan for only a few days to clear his pay. He is a contractor in another country and had to clear 200,000 in tax before he could get his contract pay . Now the bank is requiring 53,000 in fees before they will allow him access. These are fees because he is a foreigner. Once this fee is paid he will have access to his pay. Which is a substantial amount. He is working with a lawyer who believes God put him on this mission to help and I believe the same . Without him he would not have got this far. I can put in contact to this lawyer and he has all the documents to substanciate all they have been through. We will pay any fee for this few day loan so this money will be returned with interest if you choose to help. There is more to this story but I don't want to say here. Let's say he needs to get home to his daughter who is sick.
    Email me at laurene.honeybill317@gmail.com