help with my bills

Discussion in 'Free Money for People in Need' started by charlene, Oct 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. charlene

charlene Newbie

i have 2 small kids ages 2 and 6 we are going to loseour honme and our car so if anyone can hel[p please do so i dont wanta be homeless with my kids
    Shobir likes this.
  2. snibbles

snibbles Apprentice

Hello Charlene, I certainly hope someone will respond ASAP. I've been on this site approximately a month and I think I've had one response! I do wish you luck and can only imagine your dismay. Let's hope & pray that there is someone out there that's willing to help! Seems like some people think we want to go online and beg for help! That's ridiculous! God bless you and your family. Good luck!
  3. Shobir

Shobir Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Are you renting or do you have a mortgage?
    You do have certain rights and no one can push you out of your house if you are experiencing hardship.
  4. Shobir

Shobir Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post