How to make money when you're homeless

Discussion in 'I Need Money Right NOW What Can I Do' started by JibberJabber27, Dec 16, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. The amount of homeless people in the UK and USA are rising. At the moment the economic climate is very unpredictable and overnight people are losing their jobs and their savings. If you have somehow become homeless for whatever reason just remember that you are not alone and there is help at hand. If you do want to stay homeless and want to know how to make money when your homeless then this is a option too.

Look To Charities

There are so many charities out there that help homeless people out. Charities such as The Samaritans and The Salvation Army are a few on the recognized ones. Approach the charity for help, they can often provide you with some sort of shelter and food and provide you with valuable advice to get you on the road to recovery. The first step is the hardest step and if you can find away to lift yourself then by no time will you be back on your feet.

Begging for a living

Many homeless people beg for a living and if this is how you want to proceed then there are a few things you should know. Generally begging is frowned upon and many authorities are starting to crackdown. If you do want to beg for a living then you have to move around and find the best spots. The areas where there are a lot of professionals and wealthy middle class people are the best places to beg. If you can make about $100 everyday then you will be able to get yourself out of poverty.

Get a Job

It’s hard to get a job when you’re homeless. People see you as incapable because you have lost your home and they do not want to take a risk with you. Times are changing and many employers are starting to take in homeless people because they are seen to be more loyal. In the UK the supermarket Morrison has a set number of employees that are homeless and they provide them with the information and help to get them out of poverty. Check your local jobs for opportunities for homeless people and you could be surprised with the help that’s actually out there.

Making a Living Online

If you can get access to a computer at your local library then you can keep warm and access the internet to make money. If you can access a computer for about 3 hours per day at the library and you visit 3 libraries a day then you will have 9 hours of internet access and a wealth of information at your fingertips. If you can write articles then this is a great way to get yourself out of poverty. If it takes you 20 minutes to write a article then in 9 hours you can write 27 articles per day, within a year you can write nearly 10,000 articles and make about $100 per day.

Ask Millionaires for Help

Many millionaires such as Oprah Winfrey give massive amounts of money away to charities and individuals. Contact Oprah via her website and ask for a helping hand. If you can use the money to get yourself out of poverty then the likelihood of getting the money is very probable.

If you have had the misfortune to become homeless then my advice to you would be not to give up. Start by getting as much help as possible and then find ways to earn extra money. If you are patient and you persevere then the likelihood of getting out of poverty and into a home becomes very realistic.