I desperate need of financial help

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by LoriH67, Jul 27, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. LoriH67

LoriH67 Apprentice

Hello, my name is Lori and I'm new to this. I hope I'm doing this right. I am not one to ask for help, but I am at the end of my rope. My financial situation has been in a downward spiral for the last 9 years. I took on the responsibility to raise my grand daughter when she was born so I had to cut back on work. Thing's got tight, but we managed. Then 4 years later my mother became ill and I had to quit working all together because she needed round the clock care. That's when thing's REALLY got tight. We tried to get help from the state to pay me for taking care of her, but for one reason or another we got turned down. She passed 2 year's ago and now I have some medical issues of my own. Between my medical issues, taking care of my special needs grand daughter, not having transportation (car got repoed) and a gap in work history I haven't had any luck in finding a job. If anyone that reads my post knows of a real work at home job with no start up, please let me know.
    Also I am in desperate need of some financial assistance. If anyone out there can help, I would deeply and sincerely appreciate it. I will post my Pay Pal address at the end of my post if anyone would like to help me get back on my feet. I am in jeopardy of getting my water shut off next week because I cant pay the bill, my grand daughter's bed is scheduled for repo this weekend unless I can come up with the payment I am behind. ($240.00). She doesn't deserve this. If you can please find it in your heart to help for her!! I have enough food for about 4 more day's and I don't get my food stamps until August 7th. I don't want her to go hungry. Most of the time I go day's without eating so she can have food. I NEVER lived like this before. I always worked 40+ hours a week until these life changing event's happened. I have no family I can ask for help as both parent's and my older brother have all passed. I have tried going to local churches and agencies for help, but again for one reason or another I get turned down. I get a very little bit of public assistance. Not even enough for 1 person to live on let alone two. And now I have the issue of trying to get my grand daughter new school clothes to start school next month. I am worried every morning that I wake that someone is going to come shut something off or take something away from us. I hate living like this and this beautiful little girl doesn't deserve this. I do the best I can with what we have, but what we have left isn't much. So PLEASE if you can find it in the kindness of your heart to help I would greatly appreciate it. I will accept any donation, big or small. Anonymous or you can e-mail me for more information or if you have any question's. I assure you I am IN NEED of this help. I am not just trying to sit back and get free money. I have alway's been the one that would help anyone that needed help. I would give my last dollar to help someone when I had a dollar to give. It really pain's me to have to ask and almost beg people to help me. And I can't stress enough that ANYTHING will be greatly appreciated. Now I would like to take this time to thank you for reading my post and thank you in advance for any donation you can spare. My e-mail is-- just4you28@yahoo.com and that is also my Pay Pal address. Thanks again. Lori