I desperately need $500 dollars right now!

Discussion in 'I Need Money Right NOW What Can I Do' started by admin, Oct 1, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. GodIsGood247

GodIsGood247 Newbie

2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    For anyone who's looking for a system to make 500 dollars per month then check out the following link.

Make 500 dollars per month using web copy cat program | Find Some Money

The thread explains how you make money from this system. The program is called the Web Copy Cat System and if done properly you could generate around 500 dollars per month to supplement your income.

The system works as follows

1. You sign up for $1
    2. You get a 10-day membership to assess the suitability of the program
    3. You get a high-quality landing page and buy traffic to feed through this page
    4. The traffic is sent through the sales page and sales are made
    5. Money is split 50:50 with the Web Copy Cat team

Check it out. If you feel this system works for you and are patient you could generate up to 500 dollars per month.