I had it!!!

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Tj7979, Dec 2, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Tj7979

Tj7979 Newbie

So sick of all this fake crap,and scams,U know u got real people out here,with real issues and 100% proof that its real like my self,my family and U swallow ur pride and ego to finally ask for help not for ur self but for ur family to so called sites,all this tell me why,it has to be real,u have to fill this out and that,all just to get scammed. Not 1 place,one person out of all tha sites and contacts Ive made has anyone got help,all this is is just 1 big scam!!! And so sick of telling my story,to try to help my two little kids and wife...all cause my landlord almost killed me,when I just got my life back and taken away in a blink of a eye,head,neck spin...so all this scamming crap people just dont even bother. It kills me I cant even get credit cause I never had it,cant get a loan,paying 600.00 a month for what??? That could be a payment every month on a home for my kids. That scam tbat happened 3 times to me,my family has me not asking anyone. A shame aint no one gonna help us,its a lost causes....thanks for tha talk!!!