I Need 1000 Dollars in a Week! What Can I Do

Discussion in 'Asking Corporate Philanthropists for Money' started by Sadia, Sep 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. saravanan

saravanan Newbie

Respected sir/madam, my name is Saravanan (35), presently I am a jobless and searching job. I am a married person having 8-month boy baby. Now I am struggling my life to go on. Please provide some money to live the life. I am requiring 50 lakh (Indian money) if it is possible. I can do a better business and return the money to you. I am trying to get better life to live in front of the world. I am very sorry for disturbing you sir. I am begging you, sir. Please please please help me sir. Thank you.

My mail id is: saranbalu_02@rediffmail.com
    Ph no: 9894635245, 9551488643

Attached Files:

2. Mcerb

Mcerb Newbie

Hello everyone , I'm in long distance relationship right now and I am finally meeting my girlfriend for the very first time after a year and I really want to propose to her as we love each other very very much...she is coming to visit me from Germany but I have no money to propose to her sadly and she is coming in a month...I really need a $1000 ....I want to marry this woman...she is everything to me...please help....
  3. Anthony bennett

Anthony bennett Apprentice

Hello,
    I am Mr. Miller Thompson, and i am ready to help you. I am a private money lender, Are you in bad credit? Does your financial standard need refurbishment? I operate a registered and government approved financial institute. I give out loans to companies and individuals for 3% interest rate. I give out local and international loans to any body in dire need of a loan, and that is willing to repay the loan, all over the world. I give out loans via account transfer or bank certified check to what ever country you are. I am not a bank and I do not require much documents. If you are interested in getting a loan from our firm. You can reach us via: millerthompson223@yahoo.com

Mr. Miller Thompson
    CEO,
    HOLDMILE LIMITED IncĀ©.
  4. Adam OngAyo

Adam OngAyo Newbie

Greetings,
    I kindly & urgently need US$1,500 toward renting an apartment & setting up a small Pastry food Supplies Business as i wait on my online crowdfunding campaign (Bakery Business Start-Up | Business & Startup Fundraising with GoGetFunding to raise the required cash...

Direct/Off-Line Donation tokens may kindly be remitted via Money Gram/Western Union to my Safaricom M Pesa A/C: +254-720-410-810

Faithfully,

Adam Ong'Ayo