I need a 1000 dollar loan asap - have bad credit need in 10 days

Discussion in 'Borrow Money' started by SueStanton, Jul 12, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. SueStanton

SueStanton Newbie

I need 1000 dollar loan asap. I have poor credit so its unlikely I can get a bank loan. I need the money in 10 days. I have had some unexpected bills and repairs to my home and its screwed things up for my personal finances. I was doing so well up until now. I have 500 dollars in my emergency fund but I don't want to touch this. Please help. Don't want a handout, just good advice.
    Shobir and Miles like this.
  2. Miles

Miles Newbie

I would use the 500 dollars emergency fund money because this is a kind of emergency. For the remaining 500 I would ask friends and family first so I could get a interest free or low interest loan from them. I would also try borrowing the money from credit card companies at zero percent so you don't have to pay interest.
    Shobir likes this.
  3. Shobir

Shobir Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    You should take this opportunity to get a copy of your credit report to see if you can repair your credit score. There are many things you could do to repair your credit and this will give you access to cheap credit in the future.

In the meantime have you considered selling items to make the 1000 dollars you need. Everyone has clutter in their home and its so easy to post things on sites like eBay. You should be able to make a few hundred dollars by selling unwanted items. I once raised 600 dollars just by selling stuff I no longer needed around my home.

You could also pawn valuables to raise money. If you have a lot of electrical equipment or jewelry you could get this valued from a reputable pawn shop and then get a loan by using the valuables as collateral. Make sure you understand the repayment plan and work out if its affordable for you. If you miss a few payments these valuables will be sold. Good Luck,