I need a charitable donation

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Bobbie Bulloc, Jan 28, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Bobbie Bulloc

Bobbie Bulloc Newbie

Hi. I am a very nice, respectable Christian-oriented blogger. My column is entitled: Thenewbigcomet.blogspot.com. I am also an inventor, with many inventions that can create lots of jobs if I can ever get started. The patent fees are draining my tiny income, can you help me beforehand I lose everything.

Every evil person I know is trying to NOT help because I think they are a majorly envious. Can you help BobbieB make it to the Historical Archives of inventions? Really? Seriously?

I need friends that are for real and want to see me triumph over connivers trying to kill my dreams.

Please help if you will. May God bless you too. Contact me at 1-336-692-6215, or 1-336-749-2738, or email me and I will respond at; mynewdesk2mail@gmail.com. I need help now. You can even just post a contribution on my empty PayPal acct at; PayPal.me/Bobbie999. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @Bobbie Bulloc and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. Thanks for your post. I'm happy to hear about your passion and pursuit for inventing. I think inventors are great because they help society evolve and make life easier for other people. Can you tell us more about your inventions and patents? I also hate people who covet and conspire and want other people to fail, these people are the scum of the Earth.

I look forward to hearing about your patents, in the meantime, I have shared your post on my Facebook and Twitter page so, hopefully, you might get some positive attention. I wish you all the best, my friend.

I desperately need $500 dollars right now! | Find Some Money
  3. Viacheslav

Viacheslav Newbie