I need a loan urgently

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by reinette, Oct 18, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. reinette

reinette Newbie

I am a white South African 55-year-old.

Very proud but today I am on my knees.

I was a Managing Director of a company who was on the verge of completing a product when the FInancial Director embezzled millions from the company.

All my pension, funds I have saved to purchase my house I have been living in my the rented house few years.

I have patented the product which is the only kind in the world.

However, due to the theft and fraud, my life and business came to a halt.

I had to retrench all my staff.

I am now financially in trouble.

I have been evicted from my house.

My car on the verge of been repossessed.

None of this would have happened but f my friends kept to their promises of help.

They have been stringing me along for months with empty promises.

Last but least had a company which was interested in a JV.

As I am very honest I told them my financial situation and for obvious reasons used the situation to try and steal my invention.

Today I am begging for help.

I am not asking for handouts, I am prepared to pay back. I need 45000euros/dollars
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @reinette, and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum.

I read your story and I was very saddened. I pray and hope your circumstances change for the better.

Always put your faith and hope in God and never fall into despair no matter what.

I have shared your story on my Facebook and Twitter Account.

I would advise you to call the Police and Fraud department in your country so they can track this person and perhaps bring them to justice.

I would also start a fundraising campaign on sites like GoFundMe.com. When people read about your circumstances they may want to help.

Also, try contacting charities like the Salvation Army for help.

Please, feel free to keep the conversation going and I wish you all the best.