I need help

Discussion in 'My Story' started by Paul Rees, Mar 4, 2018.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Paul Rees

Paul Rees Newbie

Hello, my name is Paul. I am a 51 year old man living month to month on SSI. I live in an income based apartment. After rent, cable, and monthly pet supplies there isn't much left. ....... I am very good with computers. I would like to start a mobile computer service. Where I come to your location instead of you having to take your computer to a shop. I can repair, build new computers, networking, ...... I need money for basic test equipment, tools, a vehicle, the LLC, insurances, operating capital, advertising, ... everything. I have bad credit do to poor decisions I made in my youth. I have no family that can help. ....... I can do this. I want so badly to be a productive member of society. I just don't know who to turn to for help. .... paulrees866@gmail.com