I need to borrow $80,000. i can pay back $100,000 in 3 months. please help

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Marc F, Jan 23, 2019.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Marc F

Marc F Newbie

Hello and thank you for reading my post.
    I have rented my apartment where I now reside for 35 years. I am 2 years behind and rent. My landlord wants to renovate and sell my apartment. It is worth $1.4 million. I would like a buyout of $300,000 but since I am 2 years behind in my rent I have no power to bargain. He offered me $50,000 as a buyout but that really isn't much after taxes.
    I am seeking a loan of $80,000 to pay my rent arrears which is now $64,000 and have enough to pay rent for 2 or 3 months. This is to make my landlord think that I want to stay. However, he doesn't want me to stay: he doesn't want rent, he wants a sale. I will be in a good position to bargain and make a profit. I'm hoping to negotiate a buyout for $300,000, pay back the $80,000 loan with $100,000 and have $200,000 left, pay taxes on that and have my exit money.
    The additional 2 or 3 months will allow me to find a new place to live.
    I'm not asking for a handout. This is a request for a loan of $80,000 + $20,00 for you that is a sure return.
    I'm hoping that someone here can help me out.
    Thank you for reading my post.
    Peace.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  2. My name is Mary am a Single mum of two children, I lost my job last week
    and I didn't have the money to pay rent Mr Patrick helped me and i have been able to stand on my feet again
    Contact him if you need financial assistance on pattrickconnolly@gmail.com