I need to make some money now! - i'm desperate and fed up with poverty

Discussion in 'Personal Finance Q & A' started by Robotick, Jul 11, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Robotick

Robotick Newbie

I've been in poverty all my life. I've now decided once and for all that I need to make some money now so I can end this existence. My parents were in poverty and I don't want my children to go through the same thing. I'm currently married with one child and I am working the minimum wage. I know its going to be hard but I will do whatever it takes to make some money now so I can give my children a better life.

Please can someone give me some ideas to make some money now? Any words or wisdom or encouragement would also be appreciated.
    Miles and Alistair like this.
  2. Alistair

Alistair Newbie

I admire your enthusiasm and determination. You have also come to the right place because I came here when I needed to make some money now and this community really helped me. Poverty is a state of mind. If you can change the way you think about money you will climb out of poverty.

First off you need to take stock! Work out all your income and all your expenses. Before you start to make more money you need to manage your existing money and plug all the holes so you wont get in trouble again financially.

You must list all your income and expenses thoroughly. You must not miss a thing and then you have to make some decisions.

Your aim is to cut your outgoings by 50% while increasing your income by 50%. This will change your personal net worth around very quickly. You need to look at every expense and decide if you can cut it. You must be ruthless and think about the future when cutting costs. Every luxury should be cut at ;east until your finances are stable.

You must also increase your income. Ask for a pay rise, get another job, sell stuff on eBay, start and online business, participate in surveys and participate in clinical trials and give blood or plasma. The ways to make income are endless.

Once you cut your expenses by 50% and increase your income by the same number you should continually work or making the gap larger so your net worth keeps rising. Check out the following video on How to Save Money and Get Rich which is a presentation inspired by Robert Kiyosaski.

Miles likes this.
  3. Miles

Miles Newbie

I think Alistair has hit the nail on the head. Personal finance is all about cutting costs and boosting income. The quicker you do this the better your financial situation will become. Some of the measures I took to get myself out of poverty was

1. Living in a car to save money in rent
    2. Renting my home to boost my income
    3. Cutting my grocery budget by 50% and then planning my meals
    4. Batch cooking
    5. Donating Sperms
    6. Donating plasma
    7. Taking part in clinical trials
    8. Working two jobs
    9. Selling stuff online
    10. Blogging for money

I am in a better position than I was 12 months ago and If you can keep cutting costs and boosting income you will see light at the end of the tunnel. Check out the following video titled 50 ways to make money, this video inspired me and it might inspire you.