Im in need ..could someone with generous heart help me...

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by teresa1979, Feb 13, 2019.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. teresa1979

teresa1979 Newbie

I am desperately in need. I am a mother of three children. My husband has no work for a year and 2 months because he has medical problem that he could not get a job anymore. I don't know how will I support my children's needs as the eldest is studying and she is on her 11th grade and the two little children aged 4 and 2. It's too difficult to ask money or lend money from relatives as I almost been rejected and that makes me feel hopeless how will I finance and support my family's needs. At the moment, I am applying a job as domestic helper in Hongkong to be able to meet the needs of my family. Leaving my children is really hard for me but this is the only way to earn money to provide their needs and for their welfare. We are really in the situation that I almost giving up. But I have to be strong Another reason why I am asking help to all with generous heart I dont know how will I also help my parents as they are in debt of around 3000 $. I know what my mother really feels but I can't help her for my own family is in crisis as well. Please help us. May you be a channel of blessing to our family.

Thsnk you very much and God bless.
  2. My name is Mary am a Single mum of two children, I lost my job last week
    and I didn't have the money to pay rent Mr Patrick helped me and i have been able to stand on my feet again
    Contact him if you need financial assistance on pattrickconnolly@gmail.com