In desperate need of a handicapped accessible home for special needs child

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Amber Drost, Apr 11, 2018.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Amber Drost

Amber Drost Newbie

My husband and I are at a standstill trying to figure out how we can buy a new home for our daughter Ryleigh and my two other children Mitchell and Draake. We cant get her equipment in and out without the hassle of over thirty steps in and out and room to have it in the house and for her to move around in the house. We bought this house we live in now a year before she was born. I'm already having troubles carrying her up into the house etc. I don't know what to do. I won't be able to get the kids cart and stander etc until we can have a home for her to be able to use it. I'm so stressed about this. I want her to succeed but we can't move forward yet. Ugh! We only have one income to work with. My husbands, as I have to be a stay at home mother since Ryleigh needs 24/7 care. She can't hold herself up or walk or anything and has many other disabilities. Here is her story on her GoFundme. Fundraiser by Amber Lynn Martin : Support Ryleigh. Rare PDH Disease Thanks amber

Attached Files:

2. victorpisk

victorpisk Newbie

Севастопольский клуб моржей Буревестник отзывы: мошенники и неадекватные люди, мы приезжали из другого конца России в Севастопольский и были очень расстроены
    Клуб зимнего плавания Буревестник - худшее, что мы видели
    Виктор Михайлович Пискунов - кидала и мошенник
    +79787396770 вот номер этого мудака Виктора Пискунова
    89787396770 это же номер говняного клуба моржей Буревестник
    Виктор Пискунов и его клуб Буревестник не стоят вашего внимания