Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Gorcey, Aug 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Hello my name is Tonya Davenport six weeks ago i loss my job because sonwone blamed me fir something i didnt do i fell into a deep depression wondering how i am going to pay my rent gas bill and trying to fix my car not to mention find a job i stay up in my room alot not wanting to be bother with anyone can someone please help me out of my financial struggles
  2. Jeevan Vishwakarma

Jeevan Vishwakarma Apprentice

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well.

My name is Jeevan, I am from India. Would like to thank FSM team for creating a platform which surely let people come up and share their problems with expectation for some assistance.
    Even I am one of them.

Hope for the best.

Keep Smiling.

Regards,
    Jeevan V
    Jeevan.vish@gmail.com
  3. Pandante

Pandante Newbie

Hello, my name is Jess, I like anime, games, computers and reading. I've been with my fiance for 7 years and we have 2 kids. Having some finacial troubles and came upon this site by chance. Not sure what to do but, just want to say hi first.
    admin likes this.
  4. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi, @Pandate, and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum.
  5. Jeannette

Jeannette Newbie

Hello there! My name is Jeannette. I've posted a real picture here so that y'all know I'm a real person, and that my situation is genuine!

I'm here to ask for money. It's taken me a while to accept the fact that I need help, and that I cannot do this on my own.
    I am usually the one helping others, but it seems now that I am the one needing help, that I am truly alone. I guess in times of need we learn who our "true" friends are. When my funds dried up, they did too.
    Don't get me wrong; I'm not upset with them. Money (or lack of) can send people into a panic. I get it. Human nature and societal influences are telling them that if Jeannette is in trouble, that they won't be far behind. And what is the best way to avoid conflict? Ignore it. Hahahahaha!

I tend to be a bit long winded with pen to paper, so let me attempt to shorten this up for you before you lose interest...

I had an ecommerce business two years ago. It was thriving, and to help build my inventory I took out a small business loan to purchase more inventory. The money was coming in, payments made; all was good.

Within months, my regular full time job needed me to work 3rd shift. I found myself unable to continue on with my business. Without that income, the loan eventually went into default. The loan company has since frozen my bank account and taken every penny I'd had to pay toward the loan. Devastating, yes. I have 4 kids, they need food. It was awful. I found what little money I could to keep them fed till the next paycheck.

Hey; I'm a survivor. But that is a story for another time.

Anyway. I am NOT mad that the money was taken; I mean, it was owed to them. I get it.
    In this loss of $1500 from my account, all of my bills fell behind. Like I said, kids bellies come first! I am slowly trying to pay a little more each month on the bills that are now overdue, but late fees are piling up. I haven't been able to pay my car loan in two months... we all know how excited a bank is to take a car back.

I am asking for money to get caught up. Back in the black. Maybe even a view of the green- you get the idea.
    I am able to provide account numbers and money owed, if payment directly to the debtor is preferred.
    Anything helps.

And when I'm back in the green life, I can come back and help someone here who really needs it. No strings attached. And we don't even have to be "friends", :)

Thank you for reading!