Just need some help with my cats medical bills

Discussion in 'I Need Money Right NOW What Can I Do' started by saniya_n_mellie, Jun 26, 2019.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. My cat Mellie was hit by a car last week and is recovering but still needs a second operation. she has broken both back legs. my mum is unemployed and i am a student. we have paid off a little the medical bill but really need help with the rest. we have started a gofundme page Fundraiser by Naz Nouman : Please help Mellie absolutely ANYTHING you can contribute to it would be most helpful and we would be most grateful. thank you so much for reading:

Fundraiser by Naz Nouman : Please help Mellie