Lawful strategies to make money $100 dollars to $5000 dollars - read if you need money now

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by hamza, Feb 5, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. James Conway

James Conway Newbie

Yet want brand new graphic card for my computer but prices here are WAY to expensive and yet i am a disbility pensioner who has hearing diffuclties YET love to game and play VR games so if any kind people out there could donate/help me out towards my goal for new graphic card (currently own 960 GTX yet want an 1080 or 1070 TI)

drakeos_aus / Streamlabs
  2. tabbycally

tabbycally Newbie

Fundraiser for Sarah Rice by Ling Liu : Phoenix's World Appeal

Please donate today i beg you please i have animals that need to see the vet and i have bills for the vet already cuz of two emergencies that came up we are not a rescue center but animals come to us different groups and some of them have bee rescued from difficult situations and now have a loving home with us. we are just normal people trying to pay off veterinary bills our animals are just fine all we need is to get the dogs shots and tags and registered where we live. This is where you my FB friends and Family come in as we cant do this alone so please help we have 30 days to get this done please help us
  3. davidw

davidw Apprentice

Hi, My name Lynn and i just want to share my experience with everyone who are in financial crisis. I have been hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a Man called Mr. Donald. I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was fake. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $6500. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address is donald.blankatmcardcreator@gmail.com And I believe they will also Change your Life
  4. Babybear

Babybear Newbie

Could you help me and my brother for christmas we dont want nothing for,christmas, but we want to have something for my mom, she is the most sweetest mom ever, but she. Been in a domestic violence for a long time my dad was very mean to my mom he would pick out what she could wear he would put her in the closet if she was late with dinner,
    My mom came up missing for a few months the guys who took her beat her and her friend left my mom for in tacoma when two army guys found her walking nude and covered in blood she was in shock at the hospital, she was their for a week then on the news they found her friend dead when we went and got my mom. Took her home, things got worse he would beat her more he tried to cut her face with a hand saw and she blocked him and her arms are all cut up everytime she tried to leave he would find her and beat her my mom had a 2003 f150 silver nice my dad totalled it so. She couldnt leave and that truck was everything to her, grandpa got it for her and he's gone so she took very good care of it , he burned everything she had. She dont have nothing she finally got away went to my grandma jodys her moms and she been their for a couple months, she has classes to go to she been tring to get resources to help her with houseing she goes to domestic violence classes, but where she lives they have no busses and my mom getting depressed I here her cry at nite she about to give up, could you help us to get a truck, like she had and help,us with a place to call,home, we want are mom back, doing the things she loves she use to do alot of volunteering with homeless, help with church, if you can help us, my name is palix you can email me at. palixrose1990@gmail.com my moms name is amber layman her phone number is 3606052183 she lives at 203 chehalis ave PeEll wa 98572 thank you for reading and God,bless
  5. davidw

davidw Apprentice

Hi, My name Lynn and i just want to share my experience with everyone who are in financial crisis. I have been hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a Man called Mr. Donald. I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was fake. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $6500. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address is donald.blankatmcardcreator@gmail.comAnd I believe they will also Change your Life
    Babybear likes this.
  6. Connie

Connie Newbie

I am in need if someone will read this and help me I would be so grateful. I have always been the giver and it is difficult to ask for help. I have never had to. My brother has sued me for part of my home my mother left me. I lived with my mother and cared for her for 4 years until she died. Four months after my baby brother who lived on the place arrested and I resuscitated him. He recovered after 7 days on a ventilator and had to move in with me. He died 2 years later with me caring for him. During these years my other brother never came to the house nor helped in any way. Now he has gotten a judge to rule in his favor and I have to have $22000 by Jan. 31 or I will be literally homeless. Theses caring years I supported my mother and brother financially and it took a real toll on me. This why I need help now. I am not physically able to pack and move because of a spinal cord injury at the same level as Christopher Reeves. I suffered from an assault by a doctor on the job. When I got injured a lady from social security called and told me she had checked out all of my work and I had worked enough hours to be 70 years old and was just 52. I worked 6 days a week and 16-20 hours a day. I am not lazy but, I can't do what I used to do. But, I took good care of my patients.
    I so much desire to stay in my home. If I don't get some help I will be on the road. I don't have a spouse and I could not have children when I was married. So, there is no one.
    Please is there someone who will loan me the $22000. When this is paid the property goes completely into my name and I can then use the property as collateral and get a bank loan or different loan and pay this back ASAP.
    I am blessed since have a college education and a great career that I loved and because of this I have a good retirement income but, I don't have this large of a sum and can't get it at the banks until the property is in my name.
    To approve a single suggestion, mouse over it and click "✔"
    Click the bubble to approve all of its suggestions.
  7. Hotma

Hotma Newbie

Dear,
    My name is Hotma. I am a christian from INDONESIA. Now, i have so many trouble. I have a wife and 3 childrens. I have debt and i must give food to my wife and my children. I must pay the rent of house.Now, i am looking for a job.I am a Jobless. I do not know how to get money. Please help me to find a person to help me.
    Thank you very much. May Jesus bless you
  8. abril

abril Newbie

Please help us for my father burial my father die coz of brain stroke

Attached Files:

9. Romy

Romy Newbie

Hello my name is Romy my full names are Romy Marylou Amber short for Rosemary Marylouise Ambrosia I was named after Romy Schneider i myself was born in 1989 .. Mother of Romy Schneider named Magda Schneider was a friend to dad until her passing in 1996 and ofcourse a friend in the afterlife

I had a car accident at the age of 10 years old on april, 15 in the year 2000 i got hit by a car was inside a coma for 3 or 4 days and 7 day after in a subcoma before fully waking up from the coma in my coma i spoke 2 languages i do not know in this lifetime i spoke Swahili and Hebrew and that is a African language and a Israeli or Jewish language .. I have been told i spoke the 2 languages due to me being African and Isreali in a previous life ..

I am lookig for some financial assistance i am 29 yrs old and have 1 son of 10 years old

PayPal.Me

i am looking for help need 300 euro's if possible it's a 1 time request roseylulusiaa_2019-01-23_01-19-35_49806258_2252964724974209_3182286430126059138_n.jpg
  10. VALENT

VALENT Newbie

Hello!
    I ask for help, it is necessary to pay a credit debt, took money for treatment
    mothers, a stroke, and now I cannot pay, lost work, I try to find
    new work but at my age, me 59 it is not simple, young people, but not are necessary
    elderly, did not find yet, but I hope that I will find therefore I ask who will be able
    help please, and that I do not know what to do, for is earlier grateful,
    that read my request.
    valentpv@gmail.com
    PayPal.Me
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  11. Liyouna

Liyouna Newbie

I need fenancial help please help me i really need iam in bad situation i have kids wish You help me soon please iam poor i need your help wish help me ..
  12. Hello, I have recently fallen on hard times and I am in desperate need of assistance. I'm not looking for a hand out. I'm looking for a loan from a willing and understanding individual. I'm looking to consolidate debt and recover after some unlucky and unforeseen misfortune. Please, if anyone is willing to help contact me at

daivd.kulp@gmail.com

PayPal.Me

I am a responsible individual who is in desperate need of help. A boost if you will. Please, I need help quickly.

I hope everyone is well and trying to stay positive in their desperate times.

Be well

David
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019