Less than 24 hours! help please!

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by NCinNC, Oct 19, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. NCinNC

NCinNC Newbie

I am a single mom of 4.

3 of whom still live at home with me.

I am at a horrible point now because my ex-husband hasn't paid but $110 in child support...well...ever!

Since we split up 4 years ago that is what he's paid.

He has felt free to borrow though!

I have been denied numerous personal loan requests due to my credit score.

I really, truly need a $3000 loan to keep the electricity on and to avoid immediate eviction.

These things are happening if I don't have money for them tomorrow!

I have been working nights delivering newspapers struggling to pay the regular bills, but I don't make enough for rent.

Having a hard time finding a day job that will cover the cost of daycare which is why I work nights.

Can somebody please help?

$3000 would certainly get me by and I do have some money coming in soon along with a great interview I had this week!

Thanks!
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @NCinNC, and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum.

I am very sorry to hear about your current circumstances.

I am also sorry to hear that your Ex has not made any significant contribution yet ruined your credit score in the process. He seems like a very nasty piece of work, you should avoid him at all costs but find ways to make him pay.

I have shared your post on my Facebook and Twitter page so hopefully, you will get a response.

Have you tried contacting your creditors to let them know what's happening? If you can come to some sort of an arrangement then maybe you could buy some time.

You could also try raising money through Crowdfunding on sites like GoFundME.com, if you can reach enough people with a sincere story you could raise $3000 dollars easily.

I pray your circumstances improve soon. Never lose hope or faith and never fall into despair.

I wish you all the best and God Bless You.
  3. NCinNC

NCinNC Newbie

Thank you so much for the shares. Unfortunately, eviction processes have started. I am trying to get out this week before the judgement goes through. I do luckily, have a place to go, but certainly not a situation I am comfortable with. I never considered crowd funding because my understanding of it is asking friends for help. Most of my "friends" don't know and don't need to know my situation. Not sure if that's how it does work, but not sure either.