Looking for financial support for our program

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by POWER PROGRAM, Apr 1, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. POWER PROGRAM

POWER PROGRAM Newbie

Hey everyone "
    I am a new site member and I am enjoying the informative and positive feedbacks given by members of these forum and I have started a second chance empowerment program helping inner city men & women to become positive productive members of society which at present hss been paid for personally out of pocket but my plan is to take it to the next level and push for our 501C3 license so that I may be able to reach out to more people in need and so I am looking for a group list of rich peoples emails or philanthropist who are willing to contribute to the future of tomorrow's leaders so if anyone has any advice please let me know"
    To learn about our employment& empowerment program visit my website at MICHAELANGELOBOSCH.WEBS.COM JOBS-JOBS-JOBS - michaelangelobosch.com JOBS-JOBS-JOBS then click the words POWER PROGRAM ACHIEVEMENT PAGE above the main page of site.
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @POWER PROGRAM, thanks for posting on this forum and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. Can you tell us a bit more about the program? The more information you provide the more interest you will generate. I look forward to you post and I wish you all the best.