Make up to $5300 participating in clinical trials

Discussion in 'Make Money With Clinical Trials' started by admin, Oct 3, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Taking part in clinical trials is a great way to make money quickly. In the clinical trial listed below you could earn up to $5,300 dollars participating in weight management investigation medication studies. The study is located in Madison Wisconsin and it detailed below. Please note that this is not a SCAM, if you want to make real legitimate money then taking part in this clinical trial will make you $5300 richer if you are accepted into the trial. Good Luck.

Study: Weight Management Investigational Medication
    Study Number: 8345-904
    Group: 1
    Compensation
    Up To $5300
    Study Dates
    10/26/2016-01/02/2017
    Additional Information
    Requirements: Must have a BMI of 27-35
    Details
    Check-In: Dec 27
    Check-Out: Dec 29

Call 1-866-429-3700 to Sign up. If you are too late for the clinical trials ask for other clinical trails that pay over $5000 dollars to make quick money. Good Luck.

More lawful strategies to make $100 to $5000 dollars - if you need money now read this post | Find Some Money