Making money renting your car out using easy rent a car

Discussion in 'Passive Income' started by Shobir, Apr 15, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Shobir

Shobir Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    For those people who own a car in the UK which is registered less than 10 years you can earn passive income by renting the car out through Easy Rent a Car. The company insures the car full and you can rent it out for hours, days, or even month.

After speaking to some of the administrators I've found that the best cars to generate money are as follows

Vauxhall Astra
    Skoda Fabia
    Ford Mondeo

You can check the full details on the link below

Rent You Car To Generate Passive Income

[​IMG]
  2. Sadia

Sadia Administrator

Great find Shobir, I will definitely be checking it out.
    How do you know these cars will do well?
  3. Shobir

Shobir Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    I spoke to one of the administrator who explained these cars are in demand. Also forgot to mention that Volkswagon Golfs perform well. If you can rent these cars out for 15 days per month you could generate £500+.
    Well worth it in my opinion.

Has anyone else experienced this?
  4. Diego

Diego Newbie

There's a couple of these services in the states too.

This one is mostly for SUV's: https://relayrides.com/earn?utm_sou..._term=Rent_Exact:rent your car out:lqac2::g:c

This one is more like the UK versions @Shobir mentioned: http://www.getaround.com/?utm_sourc...h&utm_campaign=SF-Renter-Search-RentalsShares

BUT, be careful here and see if the numbers all make sense. Even if it is fully insured, you still need to factor in the additional wear and tear on your car which = more oil changes, maintenance, etc. Here's a quick review I found: http://www.reviews.com/car-sharing/getaround/. Still, if you have a newer vehicle and you don't use it every day, could be worth a try. It is truly passive income (up to $10k a year).
  5. larrie snead

larrie snead Newbie

6. vo van hay quá đúng cái em đang cần đánh dấu mai em call bác
  7. Shop Clone Zalo - O789225888 Bạn đã có dự định gì cho chủ nhật?
  8. tta singapore nó rất có ích với mình, thanks bạn nhiều nhé