My financial recovery story

Discussion in 'My Financial Recovery Story' started by admin, Jan 20, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    “It’s Not How Far You Fall, But How High You Bounce That Counts” – Zig Ziglar

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step that we took to turn our finances around, back in 2008 we were experiencing extreme financial despair, we were falling behind and our creditors were circling for their money. I was falling deeper into depression. we were a couple in our mid 20’s with a child on the way and were in a financial mess, we had debt up to our ears and we thought there was no way out.

Our primary turnaround came when our son was born, he was an adorable baby and deserved more than a debt laden life where we just get by. We finally decided to confront our financial woes and turn things around.

I have chronicled our experience in a 10 part series which outlines in detail how we managed to turn our fortune around, we went from the depth of financial despair and managed to recover and become financially stable. I am testament to the fact that you can turn things around, and all you need is inspiration and belief.

Coming Soon :)
: My Story
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.