Need help rent and bills please help

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Keishataylor, Jul 7, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Keishataylor

Keishataylor Newbie

I have a 5-month-old and we are homeless in Arkansas please us with food and rent money please anybody god bless you.
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello @Keishataylor and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you're homeless with you 5-month-old. You must seek help from the Government and charities so you can get yourself a home because a 5-month-old needs stability.

The first step you need to take is to get in touch with a charity like The Salvation Army. The following site The Salvation Army Central Arkansas Area Command is for the Salvation Army in Central Arkansas. Explain your situation to them and they will help you by getting you off the streets and into a shelter. The charity will also explain all the options you have to get a place of your own.

You should also find out about all the welfare benefits you could possible claim from the Government. If you don't have a job at the moment or lost your job through no fault of your own you could claim unemployment benefits. To get a place of your own you could apply for rental assistance. Because you are a single mother with no income you could claim emergency cash as well as energy assistance and Food Stamps. There is a lot of help out there and the following link from the USA.Gov website will point you in the right direction.

Government Benefits, Grants, and Loans | USAGov

Finally, try to keep your chin up. Always hope that you will improve your circumstances and look for opportunities. There is a lot of help out there but you must take the first step. Your priority at the moment is to get a shelter and then to find a place of your own. You should claim all the benefits you are eligible for so you can create a healthy environment for your child. Over the longer term, you must think about getting a job so you can get out of poverty. Please PM me if you need more information. Good Luck.