Need help

Discussion in 'Free Money for People in Need' started by Nicole Suman, Jun 18, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Nicole Suman

Nicole Suman Newbie

I have perviously posted an add about needing money for legal fees and a car. And while I still need those things my situation has taken another turn. And not for the better. A few days ago my husband lost his job due to lack of transportation. In the midst of trying to stabilize my home to be able to bring my kids home. I am on disability and my check is very small. Not enough to cover our household bills. We are already $300 behind in rent and another months rent and utilities will be due up on the first. My husband is a hard worker and is relentlessly seeking other employment and we bought him a bike to get there, but no luck yet. And neither of us has family that will help. If you can possibly help us. Please contact me at nikisuman2016@gmail.com I know God will provide.