Need help

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by michelle, Aug 13, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. michelle

michelle Newbie

My husband and I are both a mentally ill couple in need on charity. We had a baby about a year ago and had to give her to my mother in law because I suffered postpartum depression. Now we are facing eviction in 9 days and are in danger of homelessness. We would like our baby back. We need a miracle but we are asking for 10,000 dollars we would like a million dollars if anyone is willing to give. Give me a call at 3473731115.
  2. james oduor

james oduor Newbie

Hi Michelle - Really sorry to hear about your circumstances. Have you heard of a site called Fund Anything? The site was originally set up by Billionaire Donald Trump to help people ask the public for money. Your story is really heart felt and I think if you were to create a video explaining your hardship you could probably raise 10,000 dollars quite quickly. The site is even visited by Donald Trump on a regular basis so the billionaire might even be prepared to help. I really hope you resolve your problems.