Oprah winfrey email address

Discussion in 'Asking Philanthropists for Help' started by LaughDontCry, May 19, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. LaughDontCry

LaughDontCry Newbie

I wanted to reach out to Oprah Winfrey for help and mentoring. I realise that this is a long shot however I've read legitimate posts on the internet on how people guessed Bill Gates email address and then got a response. You can see the proof here

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/saraford/ar...-got-a-response-from-him.aspx?Redirected=true

Anyway, does anyone know the email address of Oprah Winfrey? I realise she probably gets thousands of emails a day but I still want to try.
  2. Shobir

Shobir Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    @LaughDontCry - The chances of finding Oprah Winfrey's real email address are slim. Even if you did find it there chances of a response are even smaller. I think you need to have the right expectations before you start emailing Oprah for mentoring. Having said that there is an outside chance she might respond and help.

You might have more luck going to her website to find other ways to reach out. Oprah has a variety of topics which she casts for. If you are a suitable cast she might invite you to her show where you could reach out.

In terms of guessing email addresses you could try Oprah.Winfrey@OWN.com. OWN is Oprah Winfrey Network. You could try other permutations such as O.Winfrey or Oprah.W etc. Once again the chances are slim but there is an outside chance.
    XenMoney, Simrin, Ammo_Ram and 5 others like this.
  3. Sadia

Sadia Administrator

I agree with @Shobir, the chances of receiving a response is very low. I read the post you submitted here, looks credible but that was probably one positive response out of a thousand.

You could try contacting Oprah through her website contact page. Obviously these emails go to the site administrator who Oprah hires. If you address the email to Oprah there is a chance it could be delivered to her inbox.

I just had a look at the casting for Oprah's next shows. If you have any of the following issues you want to discuss you can contact the casting call to be on the show.

- Is Your Home In Need a Lifestyle Makeover?
    - Know Someone Deserving of a Home Makeover?

- ENGAGED BUT LACK THE FUNDS FOR A DREAM WEDDING?
    - FEARFUL COOK? KRISTINA KUZMIC CAN HELP!
    - FAMILY STRUGGLING WITH RAISING CHILDREN?
    - THE NEW MONEY RULES OF DATING?
    - DO YOU REGRET CO-SIGNING FOR SOMEONE?
    - KIDS AND MONEY
    - DOWNSIZED ENOUGH?
    - HAVE YOU BEEN FINANCIALLY WRONGED AND NEED HELP?
    - NOW CASTING: FREEGANS
    - SAME-SEX COUPLES
    - ARE YOUR PETS COSTING YOU TOO MUCH?
    - IS THERE A RIFT IF YOUR LIFE THAT NEEDS HEALING?
    - SURPRISE SOMEONE YOU LOVE...SING YOUR HEART OUT!
    - DID FOLLOWING SUZE'S ADVICE HELP SAVE YOU MONEY?
    - ARE YOU LIVING A DOUBLE LIFE?
    - DO YOU KNOW A PACK RAT WHO SPENDS TOO MUCH?
    XenMoney, Simrin, Ammo_Ram and 4 others like this.
  4. hamza

hamza Newbie

It's a long-shot but you could try Oprah.Winfrey@Harpo.com. Harpo is the production company for the show originally. Again as @Shobir suggested it is worth trying different permutations to see if anything goes through.

The casting call idea is great if you want mentorship. The chances of keeping in contact with Oprah after the show is high so this is a great way to reach out.

Oprah also offers Life Classes which discuss the following

- Whats holding you back?
    - Is your family in turmoil
    - Need to make a change in your life?

All these subjects can be discussed on the show. These topics are less extreme and you could get the chance to meet and remain in contact with Oprah.
    XenMoney, Simrin, Ammo_Ram and 3 others like this.
  5. Alistair

Alistair Newbie

Here's what I would do. I would start posting comments on her Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram accounts. I would use the same credible name for all these accounts. I would post ONLY meaningful comments which ADD value. I would eventually reach out via the Casting Call to have a greater chance to be on her show.

Most of the people Oprah has helped she met on her show. Oprah's show make her what she is which is why she rewards her most loyal casts. Go on the show, make a name for yourself and become a lifelong friend of Oprah.

With regards to the email address, try Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail and Live, Outlook with all the different permutations. I would not recommend this but it's worth a try.
    XenMoney, Simrin, Ammo_Ram and 2 others like this.
  6. Jason

Jason Newbie

Why would you want to reach out to Oprah when you already have Bill Gates email address? I don't think this is an effective strategy to get ahead. Pinning your hopes on contacting Oprah Winfrey by email and expecting a result is insane. The chances are 1/100000! probably less! I think the casting approach to go on her show is much more effective.

You could also cast yourself to be on Iyanla's Fix my Life show which helps people with mentorship tips and tricks. You also get access to her contacts which almost guarantees success unless you screw it up.

Some of the topics on Iyanla's side show are

- Help resolving a conflict
    - Family in total chaos
    - Bi Racial/Religious relationships causing a problem
    - Stop living a lie

Good luck on getting on the show!
  7. LaughDontCry

LaughDontCry Newbie

Thanks for all the replies. I take it no one has a definitive email address for Oprah. The ideas have been helpful and I will write an email using all the different permutations. It's a long-shot I know but it's worth a try.

Very interested in the casting call. It would be fantastic if I could go on the show. I have gone through the topics and a few stand out so I will be trying my luck. I will let every one know if I get in. Thanks
    XenMoney, Simrin and Ammo_Ram like this.
  8. Ammo_Ram

Ammo_Ram Newbie

If you're looking for inspiration here is an account from a fan who appeared on the show and got Oprah's email address. She wrote a letter and got a response from Oprah which is pretty damn amazing bearing in mind how hard it is to get a response from a celebrity.

http://www.chicagonow.com/the-life-...-email-letter-to-oprah-winfrey-and-her-reply/
    LaughDontCry, XenMoney and Simrin like this.
  9. Simrin

Simrin Newbie

Rather than emailing her you could try sending her a letter at the following addresses which are registered to her show.

Oprah Winfrey - Strictly Private & Confidential
    PO Box 909715,
    Chicago,
    Illinois 60690-9715

Publicist
    Lisa Halliday
    Harpo Productions
    Harpo Studios
    110 North Carpenter Street
    Chicago
    IL 60607-2146

Phone: 310-278-5559
    110 N Carpenter St.
    Chicago
    Illinois 60607-2146

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_5094308_email-oprah-winfrey-noticed.html#ixzz32AMpUZeE
    LaughDontCry and XenMoney like this.
  10. XenMoney

XenMoney Newbie

I found the address of Oprah's publicist. If you address the letter for her attention she just might get it! Good luck

Kevin Huvane
    Creative Artists Agency
    2000 Avenue Of The Stars
    Los Angeles
    CA 90067.
    Telephone: (424)-288-2000.
    LaughDontCry likes this.
  11. LaughDontCry

LaughDontCry Newbie

Thanks for the addresses, very useful. I will basically try emailing, writing a letter and going on her show. Thanks for all the help.
  12. giá gmail edu up phụ bác chủ dùng khá là ok mua mấy cái rồi mai chuyển em cái nữa nhé
  13. vo van Thanks. up tốp cho bạn này